Looks like Jake has run out of room. Time to evict him from the hotel uterus!


So, I went to the dr today and got some big news, tomorrow we are having a baby!! My blood pressure was elevated so the dr sent me to the hospital after my appointment to have some test run. I thought for sure they would run some test and send me home since I was convinced that the blood pressure was high because I was 9 months pregnant in August in the hottest summer on record... WELL, after some blood work revealed that my blood platelet levels were very low, we were told it would be best to have the baby ASAP! Yippee!!
The danger with your blood platelet levels being low arises with clotting issues. More important, if your blood platelet level gets below a 100 (and mine was at 107) you can't have an epidural - yikes!
Unfortunately, Aunt Kristy, Uncle Dewayne, and Lola were still in Tennessee. D's grandfather had past away and they went for the funeral and to spend some time with the family. Uncle Bryan was in San Antonio for work on Thursday and as he was leaving to go back to Dallas I told him not to worry about missing Jake's birth because I was still 2 weeks from my due date. WELL, I was wrong, Jake has plans of his own. Sorry Uncle B and Aunt Kristy but this baby wants to come out!

No comments:
Post a Comment