Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lots of Love


So many people were so excited to meet Jake. I was so tired from his birth that it was so nice to have so many people to hold him for the first time while a took a little cat nap! I love that so many people love my baby boy!


Grandmommy and her first grandson. She was one of the first people to meet Jake since she was in the room with Mommy and Daddy when he was born. Thanks for your help mom!

Papaw and his first grandson. He told Sean that he wants to be Jake's T-ball coach and Sean could be his assistant!

Mimi (aka the "Baby Hog") and Jake. She is just always willing to hold Jake, I can't blame her!Only Papaw thinks she is a baby hog!!


Andrea, Judy, Kira, Steve, John, Dave and Sean


MaryAlice and Jake. I was so glad MaryAlice got to be there. Her mom was on her way home from Tennessee when Jake was born. But lucky for us MaryAlice didn't go so she got to be with us!

Shae and Jake. I think this is such a sweet picture!!


John and Margaret, something tells me she's going to be the next one!!




No comments:

Post a Comment